ProGrade
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor
Experience:  28+ years exp. - installation, troubleshooting, & repair of commercial, & residential electrical systems.
72658386

Just installed a model #90115c intermatic timer in the car

Customer Question

Just installed a model #90115c intermatic timer in the car wash I just finished and I need an instruction booklet on how to program it. Jim
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ProGrade replied 1 year ago.

Here's a link to the page, enter model in search bar, then download ET90000 Manual

http://www.intermatic.com/en/productresources/productdocumentation

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I asked for an instruction manual so I could program the timer and what I received was not it. My wife was able to find it on line. Thank you
Expert:  ProGrade replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** rate my service & there should not be any charges since you found it yourself. Please let me know if you need anything in the future. Good luck with the programming, it can be tedious. Ken