Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

My name is ***** *****. my outlet has 6 wires.
, yes,

Customer Question
Hello! my name is...

Hello! my name is ***** *****. my outlet has 6 wires.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Yes, my house was built in 2008. the outlet was old and the top one did not work. i tried to replace it but did not do it right. There 2 red, 2 black and 2 white plus a ground

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
i wish to cancel my subscription. i did not get the answer i needed right away as I was led to believe. thank you
2/3/2016
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike G and if you would like to continue, I'll be glad to assist you. Your question came in at 12:30 AM and at that time most experts aren't online. Standing by should you wish to continue.