Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I'm replacing a ceiling light and although with the wiring I…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm replacing a ceiling...
Hi, I'm replacing a ceiling light and although I'm OK with the wiring I can't see how to remove the neutral and live wires from the fitting. Earth is simple enough but there are no tiny screws clamping the other 2 wires. I just can't see how they're fixed in. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 day by:
1/29/2016
Electrician: Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor replied 2 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
Experience: 31 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC General Class License

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) Can you post a picture here showing the wire connections that you are trying to remove?

Hello Kevin. Problem now solved

OK, very good.