Wayne Roberts
Wayne Roberts, Electrical Technician
Experience:  Electrican 6+ years
91004775

We have a Kenmore microwave Model #721.63683300 Mfg May

Customer Question

We have a Kenmore microwave Model #721.63683300 Mfg May 2003. Just recently, it has not been heating at full power. Takes at least twice as long as it used to. Almost seems like it is stuck on the lowest power setting.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Wayne Roberts replied 1 year ago.

hello, my name is ***** ***** i would love to try to help you get this microwave figured out.

Try unplugging the microwave, leave it unplugged for 30 seconds. This will reset the computer to factory new and eliminate the possibility of a setting on the computer causing the malfunction. to test the heating capacity of the microwave i recommend we use a 1 cup of water in a microwave safe dish.

I hope this information is helpful :)

If you found this information helpful please take a moment to rate me this is how my company knows i did my best to help. :)