Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have partial power in my home.
, Currently, all the…

Customer Question
My name is***** have...

My name is***** have partial power in my home.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Currently, all the outlets upstairs are not working, although they have been changed.

Contractor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Electrical Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

There is one bedroom downstairs, but the outlets are not working there either.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/19/2016
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. Do you have a 2 wire voltage tester and the willingness to open the panel and take a few readings?

No, I do not have a 2 wire voltage tester.

Phone offer sent. Do you still need assistance?

Mike, Master Electrician