ProGrade
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor
Experience:  28+ years exp. - installation, troubleshooting, & repair of commercial, & residential electrical systems.
72658386

Is el model# FXMAX2400A1 a/c only or furnace also?

Customer Question

Is Hiel model# ***** a/c only or furnace also?
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I could not see the answer the first time, it had a shadow over it. Please resend answer. thnx
Expert:  ProGrade replied 1 year ago.

The actual Model # ***** ***** which is a fan coul unit for cooling. Whether the unit it is installed in will also provide heat can depend on:

1) If the outside unit is a Heat Pump and/or if the inside unit has supplemental Heat Strips.

If you can provide the correct make & model number for the outside unit (aka condensing unit or condenser) and the breaker size to the circuit (s) for the inside unit, I will be able to determine what you have if the unit (s) are not obsolete.

Please let me know if you need any additional help. Thank you