Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired electrical contractor, 51 years experience.
23932409

Need help with soldering. Got a tazer/flashlight from my

Customer Question

Need help with soldering. Got a tazer/flashlight from my co-worker to solder one lose wire. pulled it apart got ready to solder, went to the bathroom. cat did its magic now i've got a lot of loose wires and parts and have no idea where any of them has to go. can some one help me with that? i can provide photos
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello,I see that you have been waiting for a while.

The reason is that with offers in that price range, and about half of the customers not rating the expert, the expert in that case does not get paid, he works at his own considerable expense in those cases.... even though he might spend hours on the question. So that many questions in that price range do not get answered.

With that in mind if you will rate my first effort here positively, I will work with you until we get the problem resolved,depending of course on your skill sets, but to include an hour of my time at a minimum.

You need to buy a cheap electrical soldering kit that comes with solder and flux. Then send me a photo of the connection you wish to solder, we can go from there if you choose to rate this initial response positively.

http://screencast.com/t/ljXuMy6SpI