Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 48 years Experience
29848548

We already have conduits in the ground from our home to our

Customer Question

We already have conduits in the ground from our home to our home office 100 ft. away outdoors. There is an existing co-ax cable running thru there. We are looking to add a cat-5 wire. Would an electrician be able to add this wire? Would you have to remove the existing co-ax cable?
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. It may be possible to add the Cat5 but if not the old cable can be used to pull in the new one. The only way to know is by trying.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Phone offer submitted, waiting for your approval.