How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike G. Your Own Question
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Category: Electrical
Satisfied Customers: 7590
Experience:  Proven Professional 48 years Experience
Type Your Electrical Question Here...
Mike G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have under cabinet lighting and am selling my house. The

Customer Question

I have under cabinet lighting and am selling my house. The home inspector said I need to protec th eromex to these lights. How would you suggest i do this. they are all mounted away from the wall agaonst the trim at the bottom of each cabinet. They only have the on off switch at the light unit. What makes sense to fix this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. You can either move them closer to the wall or use a cut length of plastic wiremold. The wiremold is self adhesive with a snap hinged cover. Easy to install, comes in a white color.