How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike G. Your Own Question
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Category: Electrical
Satisfied Customers: 7525
Experience:  Proven Professional 48 years Experience
Type Your Electrical Question Here...
Mike G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm looking replacement track lights. Hampton Bay EC

Customer Question

I'm looking for 5 replacement track lights.
Hampton Bay EC 719-458-138KL
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. That line is exclusive to Home Depot. If it was discontinued and their customer service couldn't help, I suggest asking the store manager to message all stores in the chain to see if possibly they have one left on a sale table. I've done that and was successful in getting a discontinued item.