Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

I have Cutler Hammer 100 Amp panel box. 3/4 inch CH

Customer Question
breakers. Horizontal left to right...
I have Cutler Hammer 100 Amp panel box. 3/4 inch CH breakers. Horizontal left to right. Which interlock kit will fit my panel? Main breaker is in slot 1 and 3 in left column and 30 amp generator breaker is in slot 2 and 4 in right column. 1/2 space between columns. Panel measures 20 inches tall by 13.5 inches wide.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
11/13/2015
Electrician: ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor replied 2 years ago
ProGrade
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor

Welcome to www.justanswer.com

I will have the info momentarily, thank you, Ken

CH7CC IS STAMPED ON THE PANEL BOX ABOVE BREAKERS

OK, thank you. The only one shown for 3/4 between the rows is:

http://www.interlockkit.com/cutlerhamer01.html

Look for the : Kit K-9010

I will also search for one from Cutler-Hammer & let you know if I find one. If I donly it should be less expensive than this one.

Kit 9210 states 3/4 inch breakers which is what I have. Your recommendation states one inch breakers. Am confused now. Very pricey!

Yes very, if cutler-hammer makes one it will be much cheaper. I am still searching for it. If that model is for one inch the one just above or below it should be for three quarter inch

All I have been able to find is Cutler-Hammer Panel Covers that include the interlock. I do not see the interlock as a separate item from Eaton/Cutler-Hammer.

Here is a link to the manufacturers catalog that has the panel covers on pages V1-T1-23 & V1-T1-24 (Page numbers are at the bottom of the pages):

http://www.eaton.com/ecm/groups/public/@pub/@electrical/documents/content/vol01_tab01.pdf

The downside of the this option is that is may be as expensive as the interlock kit available at www.interlockkit.com and other online sites.

Did you have time to look at the info at the link? Thank you

Did you find what you needed?

ProGrade
ProGrade