Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

No power in my home.. Very little.. Lights that come on are

Customer Question
dim...
No power in my home.. Very little.. Lights that come on are dim
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
11/6/2015
Electrician: Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor replied 2 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
Experience: 31 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC Technician License

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) Do all of the lights in the home dim or only 1 or 2 branch circuit lights dim?

2) Is the entire home without power or only 1 or 2 rooms?

3) Any of your neighbors experiencing similar dimming problems?

Mike, Master Electrician