How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask machinc Your Own Question
machinc, Electrical Technician
Category: Electrical
Satisfied Customers: 921
Experience:  AC/DCElectricity / Relay and apparatus/circuit reading/ 30 yrs Bell South
Type Your Electrical Question Here...
machinc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am wanting to a light fitting in my pantry bur the only

Customer Question

Hi I am wanting to a light fitting in my mams pantry bur the only place that there is a switch is on the other side of pantry wall, so I was thinking is it as easy as just changing single light switch to a double light switch?,but then I was wondering how to get power to the second switch as the first switch is for passage light would you just use a link cable between the two switches
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  machinc replied 1 year ago.

Yes . You just bridge the feed from the existing switch to the new switch.

Expert:  machinc replied 1 year ago.

Scroll down to the second diagram on the above link.

I will be glad to answer any questions you may have.

Related Electrical Questions