Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

Have an exhaust tibe bender need to conect wires going to

Customer Question
foot pedals ....
Have an exhaust tibe bender need to conect wires going to foot pedals .
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
10/6/2015
Electrician: AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician replied 2 years ago
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.

Need additional information on the make and model of the equipment, so that the specifications can be obtained.

Let me know and we can continue.

Thanks

Have a master bend 5000 part#(###) ###-####

Ok, thanks.

Appreciate the information, unfortunately unable to find any information on the bender at all.

I will have to opt out and place the question back to the open board for all experts to review and respond if they can be of service.

No need to respond, just wait for the site to notify you that they have posted.

Thanks

AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician