Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

I need a wiring schematic T-470 Time Switch Model 3T470AAA1

Customer Question
i need a wiring schematic...
i need a wiring schematic for a T-470 Time Switch Model 3T470AAA1
Help. My chickens are cold. No pressure.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
10/6/2015
Electrician: ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor replied 2 years ago
ProGrade
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor

Hi, welcome to justanswer.com

What Brand is it?

Thank you

GE
Can you confirm I have not been charged yet? I have conflicting info.

I so not have access to any of your payment information. You would have to check with customer service for that.

Normally, customers are not charged until they receive an answer that they are satisfied with and accept it with a positive rating.

I will opt out so that you can check with customer service to confirm. If you decide to return I will pick up the question at that time and continue. Thank you

Did you get your issue resolved with customer service?

Could you post a picture of the timer?

Thank you

ProGrade
ProGrade