Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

Kev. Same problem with flickering lights on my under

Customer Question
hi Kev. Same problem with...
hi Kev. Same problem with flickering lights on my under cabinet. they are hard wired to a programmable controller. Had to replace it and once installed and turned on the lights just flicker. Thought after a while they would stop (gas heating up?) but after 30 minutes they still just flicker.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
9/8/2015
Electrician: AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician replied 2 years ago
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.

Please provide additional details on the situation.

What voltage are the lights?

How are they turned on? You posted programmable controller, what make and mode programmable controller l?

Relay output? or digital? Dimming?

What type of bulbs are in the fixtures?

Let me know and we can continue,

Thanks

12V, wall switch with programmable day/time feature, not sure make or model, no dimmer.

Ok, so this is just a wall timer situation.

Is the wall timer 12 volts?

What bulbs are being used?

Need the make and model of the timer, as many are not made for certain type bulbs.

The literature with the timer must be followed exactly.

Get the details and we can see if we cannot take care of the situation.

Thanks

AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician