How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike G. Your Own Question
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Category: Electrical
Satisfied Customers: 7537
Experience:  Proven Professional 48 years Experience
Type Your Electrical Question Here...
Mike G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was just searching the net to see if I could FIND a FASCO

Customer Question

Hi, I was just searching the net to see if I could FIND a FASCO switch like the guy was asking about two years ago. My Model number is "G" not a "J" but all the rest of the model number is ***** same. My cover plate says Off-Norm-Low-Ultra High. Behind the switch is a small transformer: that no doubt gives it those different speeds.My whole switch needs replacing. Do you know where I can buly one? For now I wired it with just a normal light switch, so it's getting a full 110 v. That shouldn't hurt it will it? If I can't get a new original switch, you can let that other guy know I'll certainly give him my cover plate. Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be glad to assist you. Please give me the entire model number.

Related Electrical Questions