Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

I HAVE A BUSINESS WHERE THERE ARE SEVERAL METER BASES AROUND

Customer Question
RICH I HAVE A BUSINESS...
RICH I HAVE A BUSINESS WHERE THERE ARE SEVERAL METER BASES AROUND THE PROPERTY NOT ALL HAVE THE METERS ON THEM BUT THE POLE AND 200 AMP PANEL IS THERE.WE ARE INSTALLING THREE PORTABLE BUILDINGS ON THE EXISTING CONCRETE SLAB AND WAS WANTING TO POWER ALL THREE BASED ON WHAT I KNOW AMP WISE WE WILL NEED A 100 AMP SHOULD WORK
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
8/26/2015
Electrician: AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician replied 2 years ago
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.

What is the question or the concerns that you are needing assistance on the situation?

Provide any other details as well if they will affect the questions.

let me know and we can continue,

Thanks

AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician