How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike G. Your Own Question
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Category: Electrical
Satisfied Customers: 7493
Experience:  Proven Professional 48 years Experience
Type Your Electrical Question Here...
Mike G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a water treatment UV powered device in the barn where

Customer Question

I have a water treatment UV powered device in the barn where my well is located. I would like to have a device which would tell me if the UV light goes out. Power comes from a standard 120 volt receptacle thru a standard 3 prong plug. Any device that could turn on a light or sound an alarm wouold be very nice.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be glad to assist you. Let me check on a pre-made device for the purpose. Please stand by.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fine I'll look it up,, thanks
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Very good - You're welcome.

Related Electrical Questions