How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike Your Own Question
Mike, Master Electrician
Category: Electrical
Satisfied Customers: 1425
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
Type Your Electrical Question Here...
Mike is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a buck boost or any kind of adapter tht i could get

Customer Question

Is there a buck boost or any kind of adapter tht i could get to plug in a 220v tanning bed into a regular outlet
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 2 years ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist. Please elaborate on the the situation.The tanning bed has its 220 plug on the cord for power to a 220 receptacle.What exactly is it you are wanting?Does it require a Buck/Boost transformer? Is your voltage out of the tanning beds specified range?You do not have a 220 receptacle and want to plug into a standard 120 volt wall receptacle? As much detail as possible would help to determine the situation.Let me know and we caqn continue,Thanks