Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

I have an outdoor machine (basketball machine), kids left out

Customer Question
in rain, when plug in...
i have an outdoor machine (basketball machine), kids left out in rain, when plug in and turn on, it trips the breaker, what do i do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
7/11/2015
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Hi, I'm Mike G and will be glad to assist you. No doubt the rain was the cause of the problem. All you can do is leave it out to dry out. The water is what trips the circuit.
How long will it take ? Estmate
Might take a day or two.
We get some power to the machine, when it goes to shoot the ball , it trips the circuit, will this be working once it dries out?
Dry it out an see what happens.
Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician