Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I've got a recessed lighting ring up in the attic do not have…

Customer Question
i've got a recessed lighting...
i've got a recessed lighting ring up in the attic do not have access to the attic going to junction boxes. It facing the wrong way how do I move the rings at the junction boxes on so I get to the wiring
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Electrical
7/2/2015
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 3 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be glad to assist you. Please tell me what you mean by rings.
It's a flat round ring which sits inside of a 10 inch opening, with the junction box attached to it .the ring is approx. 5 inches wide for the recessed lighting was set on it.
Can you upload a picture for a visual reference?
Mike I'm sorry but I've got to go I just had an emergency come up I will contact you another day thank you for your time and assistance
No problem. Come back when you can.