Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I want to buy a fluorescent fixture cabinet lighting

Customer Question
I want to buy a...
I want to buy a fluorescent fixture for under cabinet lighting to match several similar fixtures that it is attached to:
Order Code UCF 36/EBL
Can you help?
We purchased a ballast but were unable to attach it to the fixture.
***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
7/1/2015
Electrician: AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician replied 2 years ago
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.Are you needing assistance with an installation or for help in locating a source to make a purchase?Or you are wanting to make a purchase directly here at the site?This site has no affiliation with materials for purchase, only for assistance to customers with installations or finding sources.Let me know, to be sure what your need is and if we can assist.Thanks
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Just need to know the answer to the questions, otherwise we may not be able to even assist you.Don't even know what it is you need yet.
Let me put your question back tot he open board for others to review and respond.At this time, do not know what the question is and if there is a solution.Thanks