Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

What is the ampere rating of each of the disconnects that supply…

Customer Question
what is the ampere rating...
what is the ampere rating of each of the disconnects that supply each individual motor.
motor 1 is 10 HP 230 V 3 phase, motor 2 is 25 HP 230 V 3 phase & motor 3 is 30 HP 230 V 3 phase
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
6/30/2015
Electrician: AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician replied 2 years ago
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.Can you provide more detail of the situation?Disconnects can be rated at many different amperage's.The actual fuses or breakers are what protect the motors circuit, not the rating.Let me know and we can continue.Thanks
Mike, Master Electrician