Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

I am installing new electrical service to my home does the

Customer Question
main ground attach to the...
I am installing new electrical service to my home does the main ground attach to the main panel box or the meter socket box also is it leagal in wyoming for the homeowner to install his own service and is a permit required
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/28/2015
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Hi, I'm Mike G and will be glad to assist you. The grounding electrode conductor is terminated in the service panel, along with the supplementary ground to ground rod. As far as a homeowner doing his own work, in most places it is permitted. You need to check with your local authority to be sure.
Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician