Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Craig, Benzo here. I wanted to remove the Halogen bulb from…

Customer Question
Hi Craig, Benzo here. I...
Hi Craig, Benzo here. I wanted to remove the Halogen bulb from the casing (with spring and clip) but it's difficult to remove.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Electrical
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/28/2015
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 3 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Hi, I'm Mike G and will be glad to assist you. Please give me your phone number.