Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Can you answer Canadian electrical code questions? I am installing…

Customer Question
Can you answer Canadian electrical...
Can you answer Canadian electrical code questions? I am installing a Jacuzzi corner tub (7.5A motor). Do I need a separate breaker circuit, or can I come off of load side on my shaver GIFC outlet? Can I install an outlet GIFC or normal for that Jacuzzi pump, or do I need to cut off plug and wire it in direct as I was told by renovation supplier. If I need a separate GIFC circuit on a separate breaker. I would prefer to use a slim breaker as all are on my Siemens panel, with a GFIC outlet. with provided plug instead of using up a 2 slim breaker spaces for 1 regular fat GIFC breaker.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Electrical
6/21/2015
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 3 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be glad to assist you. Install an outlet facing to the access panel, install a no face GFCI in the area feeding the outlet, install a standard breaker in your panel.