Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I have a TOSVERT-130G2 Drivewhere do I go warning

Customer Question

I have a TOSVERT-130G2 Drive
where do I go for the warning of troubleshooting inverters internal DC main voltage is too low
Sheldon
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. When you say "where do you go" are you asking for troubleshooting information? What is the supply voltage and what is your bus voltage? Please let me know so that we can continue. RegardsSteve
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Supply voltage and bus voltage are 480. Yes need trouble shooting info. Did not see it in manual. Thanks
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Bus voltage cannot be 480. Bus voltage is the DC voltage across the caps. You should have two bus terminals and you would read the bus voltage there - meter set to DC.
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
You are not going to see much troubleshooting info in the manual. Undervoltage is either failing pre-charge circuit, low supply voltage, failing bus caps or bad gate/power supply board.Let me know that measurement of the bus voltage.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We will have to get back to you on Monday. Thank you and have a good weeked