Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

We came back from weekend . turn microwave on and lights in kitchen dim..and the microwave…

Customer Question
We came back from weekend...
We came back from weekend . turn microwave on and lights in kitchen dim..and the microwave slows down simultaneously. ..what's going on ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Electrical
6/8/2015
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 3 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be glad to assist you. Common problem. You have either a loss of the neutral or a bad connection. It is either at the service equipment or ahead on the utility distribution wiring. If you have a 2 wire voltage tester we can pin point it.