AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician
Experience:  Contractor-42+ Years in the ElectricalTrade
53189252

There are a red a black and a ground coming from the main feed

Customer Question

There are a red a black and a ground coming from the main feed panel, but the appliance has two blacks, two reds, and a ground, so the question is :are the blacks, etc combined? (ie. Be attached to the number 10 coming in), or must they be attached separately via a sub panel with a breaker? Thank you re:Miele km421wiring
Category: Electrical
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 2 years ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.
The house wiring should be on a double pole 30 amp breaker with #10 awg wiring.
So, if it meets that need, then connect it up color to color on the cook top leads and the house wires.
So, to answer the question, yes , tie them all together, not need for any sub-panel to break them up separately. The manual states one feed.
Let me know anything further,
Thanks