Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 48 years Experience
29848548

I have 2 14-2 wires entering a nutone 763rln fan light and

I have 2 14-2 wires entering a nutone 763rln fan light and one single pole switch. What is the proper wiring order?
I'm Mike and I'll be glad to assist you. Please give me the count and colors of the wires at the fan.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2 white, 1 black, 1 blue, 1 ground

I sent the house wires.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

there are 2 seperate 14-2 wires, each has a black, a white and a ground. total 2 black, 2 white, 2 ground

There is where the problem is. One set is the feed and the other is to the switch. Connect the black feed to the white switch wire. Mark that wire black with tape. Now connect the fan as you had it to the remaining black and white wires.