How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AssuredElectrical Your Own Question
AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician
Category: Electrical
Satisfied Customers: 4241
Experience:  Contractor-42+ Years in the ElectricalTrade
Type Your Electrical Question Here...
AssuredElectrical is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, I am bringing MHF into a 100 amp panel in a detached building.

This answer was rated:

Hi, I am bringing MHF into a 100 amp panel in a detached building. Will be running underground in conduit and up the side of building. panel will be mounting just inside that wall. Can I run the cable to an LB and directly in the back of the panel as long as conduit continues through the wall? thanks Neal

AssuredElectrical :

Welcome. My name is XXXXX XXXXX would be glad to assist.

AssuredElectrical :

What you propose is perfectly fine for the panel feed. Keep in mind, that once above ground, schedule 80 is required for physical protection of the wiring.

AssuredElectrical :

CLICK HERE for a sub panel diagram on a detached structure

AssuredElectrical :

This one may be easier to view, CLICK HERE


thanks for your help!

AssuredElectrical :

you are most welcome, glad to assist

AssuredElectrical and 2 other Electrical Specialists are ready to help you