How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike G. Your Own Question
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Category: Electrical
Satisfied Customers: 7658
Experience:  Proven Professional 48 years Experience
Type Your Electrical Question Here...
Mike G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in PA. I want to re rout my entrance line from along

This answer was rated:

I live in PA. I want to re rout my entrance line from along the outside of my house to thru the wall near the meter. can I span the line between the floor joices or do I have to drill thru each one as I go back to my 125A service

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be glad to assist you. The cable size of service conductors allows them to be ran from joist to joist.
Mike G. and other Electrical Specialists are ready to help you