Electrical

Connect one-on-one with a verified electrician who will answer your question

Craig
Craig
Craig, Electrical Technician

More related answers
All electricians are VERIFIED
Hey there, I'm trying to make a 12v linear actuator open and
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician
Hey there, I'm trying to make a 12v linear actuator open and close. I have 3, 11 pin sockets from NTE And 3, r10-11d10-12 relays. I can't find the correct way to wire these up. 25 year journeyman plum… read more
I am trying to wire my own 12v linear actuator to a DPDT momentary
Rich Speaker
Rich Speaker, Vice President
I am trying to wire my own 12v linear actuator to a DPDT momentary switch that I have. That's the easy part. I want to know if there is a way (possibly relays?) that if I tap the switch in the up posi… read more
In an industrial application, I need to wire the control wiring
Norm
Norm, Retired
In an industrial application, I need to wire the control wiring for a flow switch for a large pump. The wiring is already in place I just need to mske the connections. I have a potential of 120 volts … read more
I need a circuit diagram and parts list to install a 12v DC
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician
I need a circuit diagram and parts list to install a 12v DC electromagnetic lock with push to lock and push to unlock using my existing LED indicator/switch. The switch should indicate green when unlo… read more
how do you draw a wiring diagram for : First component are
kruzrken
kruzrken, Partner
how do you draw a wiring diagram for : First component are two lights that are 3-way controlled. The lights are fed first and then theXXXXXswitches, also on the circuit are 2 120 volt interconnected s… read more
I purchased a Cooper motion sensing switch that is wired for
Mike, Master Electrician
I purchased a Cooper motion sensing switch that is wired for a 3 way application. Can I wire it to a single switch and not hook up the red wire on the back of the switch?… read more
I purchased a linear track system from Home Depot - has a track,
Joseph
Joseph, electrician
I purchased a linear track system from Home Depot - has a track, three lamps, and wiring components. Because I can't hard-wire fixtures in the location I wanted this, I also purchased the live-end pow… read more
I need help wiring a 120v to 12v system. Currently I have
Alex
Alex, Owner
I need help wiring a 120v to 12v system. Currently I have the following system 120v power - (1st)3way switch - wire - (2nd)3way switch- wire - 120v light fixture I want to add a 12v driver so that I c… read more
I need the wiring diagram to connect hager 225. I am an
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician
i am an electrician and need the wiring diagram for the telerupteur hager 225 … read more
I work on service elevators made by Alimak. To open the door
Craig
Craig, Electrical Technician
I work on service elevators made by Alimak. To open the door for both the car and the landing a linear actuator moves an arm to either the open position ( out so you can open the door ) or the retract… read more
If I take a 12v electric fence energizer, hook it up to my
electrifier
electrifier, Master Electrician
If I take a 12v electric fence energizer, hook it up to my car, (12v batt for power), hook up one end of the energizer to the car's chassis, and the other end of the energizer to a piece of metal that… read more
I need a wiring diagram for the control panel for a oven.
Jim Sproch
Jim Sproch, electrician
I need a wiring diagram for the control panel for a oven. model #911.40499891. my email [email protected] sure hope you have one Thanks… read more
I am in need of a wiring diagram for a SIEMENS CLA143D
Matthew Payette
Matthew Payette, electrician
Hello and Good Day, I am in need of a wiring diagram for a SIEMENS CLA143D Lighting Contactor 3 Pole 60a 240V Coil MECHANICALLY LATCHED. I looked on line but am not sure of I found the correct diagram… read more
I hooked up 3 solar panels to an array of four 12V batteries
Craig
Craig, Electrical Technician
I hooked up 3 solar panels to an array of four 12V batteries per the diagram. Power inverter light shows green, but when I plug something in, the short circuit alarm sounds. Don't know what I'm doing … read more
I need a wiring diagram for the following - in from breaker
Alex
Alex, Owner
I need a wiring diagram for the following - in from breaker to outlet, to light switch and light, light switch and light, ending at another outlet.… read more
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician
I need to know the wiring diagram for the Glendale ceiling
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Master Electrician
I need to know the wiring diagram for the Glendale ceiling fan model # XXXXX - 272 It has 3 lights; the diagram I need is for the fan. I had to buy a new capacitor which has 2 gray wires on 1 end and … read more
is there a diagram showing all the wires coming to the t5225
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
is there a diagram showing all the wires coming to the t5225 and running through to a light fixture?… read more