Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I need 50 questions with a) b) c) d) with one correct answer…

Customer Question
I need 50 questions with...
I need 50 questions with a) b) c) d) with one correct answer a) b) c) or d) my e-mail [email protected] this possible I would apriciate you support.best regards...Terje
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/15/2010
Electrician: Sir Sparks, President/Owner/ Master Electrician replied 8 years ago
Sir Sparks
Sir Sparks, President/Owner/ Master Electrician
We cannot contact you by email. Are these all electrical? please give a few as samples here.

We are to hire electrician for jobs and therefore need to ask each individual up to 50 questions with a) b) c) d) answers, he/she need to answer one correct.do you have a setup ready when you want to intervuew, same as want to get a driwing license...! my e-mail is [email protected]

tks

Terje

I thoutght it was just answers, composing these 50 questions would take much longer than the value of your question. I could do no more than 10 questions for this price.
PLS ADVICE COST FOR 50 QUESTION SENT TO MY EMAIL [email protected]

I will need to pass this question through Customer service, they will answer you directly.

I cannot contact you via email as I said before.

thank you I will avaith info (50 question & answers) from customer service to my e-mail.. tks Terje

I made a suggestion to them but protocol prevents me from discussing this with you. If you decide to go with it then ask for me in your new question. You will also need to close this question.

I presume you want questions based on UK electrical?

Will this be mainly residential,commercial or both?

What exactly will te duties of this electrician involve?

a) yes according to BSI as I have there books info

b) yes both, comersial as residential

c) the electricians would be working for the UNITED NATION in field missions and is required to follow IEC and National rules if any, so this is standard questions of electrical trade that company my ask ther job seekers

d) am also would ask up to 50 questions for Generator Mechanic and HVAC Technicians (air conditioining & freezers and coolers) for work with UNITED NATION

e) as this questions need to be put correctly with one correct answer I belived it was possible to get from an outhorized system a prepared setup that can be used for companies etc.

I thank you in advance and hope we can fix the first question and than go on with the other 2 group of trade workers if successfully.....

I need Sir Sparksto answer my questions...

how do I close down this question...?

tks

Terje

[email protected]

pls advice my next step as to get Sir Sparks to provide me with my reqyuested services, as above if for electrician is answered with 50 questions and answer I would ask for the additional help for the other category of work force.tks..Terje
I have contacted moderators twice now! Please try contacting them yourself maybe they will respond quicker to you.

Hi, It seems as if we won't get an answer from Admin. To put together 50 questions and answers is too much work for the reward at present but I have done a lot of research and have located 280 of such relevent (17th Edition IEE regulations) questions and a/b/c/d answers you could purchase for less than 20 pounds. If you will "accept" this as my answer to this present question I will forward you a link. I checked out these questions and they are all really good.

Let me know if you want and will "accept" the answer for this link

The generator questions if you decide to post this question will be more difficult I think an expert might expect $5 per question/answer.

Edited by Sir Sparks on 6/19/2010 at 1:01 PM EST