Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I HAVE NO POWER IN A GROUP OF OUTLETS ON ONE BREAKER. THE BREAKER…

Customer Question
I HAVE NO POWER IN...
I HAVE NO POWER IN A GROUP OF OUTLETS ON ONE BREAKER. THE BREAKER ISNT TRIPPED. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/12/2010
Electrician: Inactive, Master Electrician replied 8 years ago
Inactive
Inactive, Master Electrician
Thank you Sir or Madam for asking your question on Just Answer Electrical!!
You are corresponding with JOSEPH - Your "Personal On-Line Electrical Consultant".

Can you tell me if you have access to a volt meter or plug tester? If not, are you willing and able to get one? If you are, I recommend this pack from Lowes - The Greenlee 3 Piece Electrical Testing Kit This will cost you $26.87, but will save us allot of time in trouble shooting.

If you see this message, that means I need more information from you!
- Please respond ASAP to this Information Request
- This will prompt me to respond – Thus ensuring you receive the best customer service available.

Please be patient with us, questions are often asked for the following reasons:
- To clarify what was posted to gain more of an understanding
- To get a clear picture of what the problem is in order come up with a game plan
- Your problem may be complicated and may need several follow up questions in order to enable me to help you solve the problem.

Please reply back to this post when you are ready to continue:

Saturday, June 12, 2010 7:53:48 PM