Inactive
Inactive, Master Electrician
Experience:  Electrical Contractor
5968364

WHAT SIZE COPPER WIRE IS USED FOR SEC. SIDE OF 480 VOLT 3 PHASE

WHAT SIZE COPPER WIRE IS USED FOR SEC. SIDE OF 480 VOLT 3 PHASE 75KVA TRANSFORMER FEEDING 200 AMP 120 V. /208V. PANEL, AND SIZE OF GROUND FOR TRANSFORMER.
Thank you Sir or Madam for asking your question on Just Answer Electrical!
You are corresponding with JOSEPH - Your "Personal On-Line Electrical Consultant".

You are going to need to use 3/0 copper. Then for the grounding wire you will need to use #4 thhn copper. But just remember you will need to size your primary side properly.

Please reply back to this post if you need further assistance:

*Please press the ACCEPT button if my answer has solved your problem.
* Ask as many questions as you need until you fully understand
* Please remember to leave "Positive Feedback" if you are satisfied with my answer
* 100% customer satisfaction is my goal for you

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 7:34:32 PM
Thank you for "Accepting" my answer and allowing me the opportunity to help you with your electrical question. If you ever need anything further, please dont hesitate to ask. Please remember to BookMark my profile for your next electrical question.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 7:41:27 PM