How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sir Sparks Your Own Question
Sir Sparks
Sir Sparks, President/Owner/ Master Electrician
Category: Electrical
Satisfied Customers: 2532
Experience:  US State Certified & UK Electrical Contractor for all electrical fields/disciplines
Type Your Electrical Question Here...
Sir Sparks is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have a fluourescent puck undercabinet lighting system (120v

This answer was rated:

i have a fluourescent puck undercabinet lighting system (120v self-ballasted fluourescent lamps with gx-53 bases) that takes max 7w bulbs. one of my five bulb units is burned out and i can't find a replacement. all five fixtures are daisy-chained together. i either purchased the fixture from lowe's or home depot - i can't remember which. the fixture says sku 899-712 and cat no. ec022wh-es. the bulb says vendor#610543 and model ee716-es. neither has the name of the manufacturer. can anyone suggest how i might find a replacement bulb? it seems like neither lowes nor home depot carries this model anymore. thanks.

Very very hard to find in the USA this appears to be the only seller.



Sir Sparks and other Electrical Specialists are ready to help you