Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

HOW DO YOU WIRE A 120 VOLT BASEBOARD THERMOSTAT

Customer Question

Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.
What model heater are you using?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Marley Series C Baseboard Heater 120 volt
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.
I am not able to find the wiring diagram for your particular thermostat so I will opt out of this question so other experts will have the opporunity to assist you. I will however continue searching and if I find a solution and another expert has not responded, I will assist you. This way, you will receive faster service if another expert is able to locate the documentation for your equipment. Good luck!

Regards,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
okay
Expert:  Inactive replied 7 years ago.
You stated your baseboard heater is 120v correct? Can you tell me exactly how many leads are on the thermostat? Also what kind of wire do you have running to the T-stat, and from the T-stat to the heater?