Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Experience:  Worked on fleet of various electric vehicles, golf carts, scissor lifts and electric booms.
30244710

I own a club car precedent, the wheel alignment is out of

Customer Question

I own a club car precedent, the wheel alignment is out of alignment. The right tire, drive side, is straight the left tire, passenger side, is pointing outward approx. 10 degrees and the steering will appears to be turnned a half a turn. Any suggestions on how and what needs to be replaced or adjusted?
JA: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past?
Customer: The tires are relatively new, around three years old.
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2010 Club car precedent
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: If it is a DIY fix then I will try. If not then I will let the professional do it.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's about it. Thanks.
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 days ago.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 days ago.

Each end of the steering gearbox has an adjustable ball joint, the utube video shows the assembly. You just need to screw the ball joint in or out to get wheels aligned, as long as the gearbox has no play in it.