Electric Vehicles

Electric car questions? Ask an electric car mechanic online.

I replaced my golf cart solenoid today and the problem

Customer Question
I replaced my golf...

I replaced my golf cart solenoid today and the problem started again. Clicks but will not go forward, after severalattempts it goes

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

When you press accelerator it cliks the solenoid to engage, but sometimes will not go

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Golf?

Do not know its a ez go mpt 1000 48 volt

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Golf yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replaced the solenoid, theold one did the same but worse

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Electric Vehicles
9/25/2018
Electric Vehicle Mechanic: Curtis B., Other replied 4 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

Year model from the passenger glove box area? Letter number .last two numbers would be the year. Where is your forward-reverse switch, on the dash or behind your knee?

I see the question is still open.??