Electric Vehicles

Electric car questions? Ask an electric car mechanic online.

Cart will go forward but not reverse. EZ GO serial no.

Customer Question
Cart will go forward...

Cart will go forward but not reverse

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

EZ GO serial no.(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I can move the switch with a wrench with the seat raised

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Electric Vehicles
Answered in 1 day by:
9/20/2018
Electric Vehicle Mechanic: Curtis B., Other replied 4 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

With the model with the large F/R switch behind the knee, the directional change is made by the switch. Problem is the switch, you can remove it and take it apart and clean the contacts, or you can replace the switch.

I have already fixed the EZ go golf cart. Thanks anyway

OK>