Electric Vehicles

Electric car questions? Ask an electric car mechanic online.

I drove it for 20 before I bought it brought it now it wont…

Customer Question
I drove it for...

I drove it for 20 before I bought it brought it now it wont run

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

95 ezgo

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 9-5 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I checked all connections found one loose fixed it and it still wont move , I just drove it 2 hours ago I know it works

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The controller clicks when I step on the pedal

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

I just got it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Electric Vehicles
5/27/2018
Electric Vehicle Mechanic: Curtis B., Other replied 2 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

Do you have a voltmeter to test the battery pack voltage and each battery through the pack?

If you plug up the charger now, does it come on and charge?