Electric Vehicles

Electric car questions? Ask an electric car mechanic online.

If you press the pedal slowly on flat ground it will move…

Customer Question
If you press the...

If you press the pedal slowly on flat ground it will move press the pedal fast it likes jumps out but something is still turning

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Ezgo

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your electric?

Could not tell you the year 90 something

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes one hub looked wore I replaced it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It happened in cold weather when I hit the pedal and it poped

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

It only happened once and I think the right rear

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Electric Vehicles
3/23/2018
Electric Vehicle Mechanic: Curtis B., Other replied 3 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

Will not drive in either direction you press pedal for fast go? Motor runs, but no output to the wheels? The drive motor spline is stripped and is not turning the transmission end.

I see the question is still open.???

Had 2batterys go bad just like that got her up and running a few days ago thanks

Please use the 5-star rating system to close the question.