Electric Vehicles

Electric car questions? Ask an electric car mechanic online.

Runs good, stop, get back in, want go, come back later runs…

Customer Question
Runs good, stop, get...

Runs good, stop, get back in, want go, come back later runs good

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2001 club car

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

New batteries, new selinoid

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

Yes, no battery problem

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Electric Vehicles
3/19/2018
Electric Vehicle Mechanic: Curtis B., Other replied 3 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

Has the MCOR, motor control output regulator, been checked, this is the foot pedal control. It has to send the signal to the controller and to the solenoid.