Electric Vehicles

Electric car questions? Ask an electric car mechanic online.

I recently ordered a circuit board for my EZ Go charger. It…

Customer Question
I recently ordered a...

I recently ordered a circuit board for my EZ Go charger. It is a Textron Charge ser# ***** The part is the same size but the board itself looks different. I received part # 28668Go1. I'm afraid to install it if it is the wrong one. Can you help? Bruce

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

It is EZ-Go I think 1988.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am fixing it myself. The circuit board was black at plug in on board and a wire burnt off.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I ordered the part and it looks like the same size board but it has a lot less parts on it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electric Vehicles
12/14/2017
Electric Vehicle Mechanic: Curtis B., Other replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

It is the correct part, just updated. Did it come with wiring directions?

I see the question is still open.???