Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Need troubleshooting codes for a pds cart. I don’t think so

Customer Question

Need troubleshooting codes for a pds cart
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your car. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: I don’t think so
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I believe this is what your looking for:

http://www.fsip.biz/Documents/EZGO%20PDS%20Diagnostics.pdf

If not let me know

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?