Electric Vehicles

Electric car questions? Ask an electric car mechanic online.

Had some repairs done reasonly. 2005 Freedom Precision

Customer Question
Had some repairs done...

Had some repairs done reasonly

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2005 Freedom Precision Drive. shortly after repairs were done the tail lights start acting up. Now they won't go off.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the connection?

Both bulbs have been replaced and they still stay on. what connection and where might this connection be?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. I just replaced the bulbs because one went out.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, thats it. other wise the cart works fine.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electric Vehicles
11/27/2017
Electric Vehicle Mechanic: Curtis B., Other replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

At the brake pedal you have a brake light switch. This switch is stuck. Needs to be replaced.