Electric Vehicles

Electric car questions? Ask an electric car mechanic online.

I have a 48 volt club car, It will go in reverse but just a…

I have a 48...

I have a 48 volt club car, It will go in reverse but just a surge in forward and it kicks out

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Volt?

48

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Volt yourself? What have you tried so far?

I jacked it up to try without a load and the same thing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

All fittings are tight and battery check shows 48.5 volts

Answered in 1 hour by:
11/22/2017
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

Year model? Where is the f/r switch? At knee or on the dash?

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
the switch is at the knee year 2008
Phone call session started