Electric Vehicles

Electric Car Questions? Ask a Electric Car Mechanic Online.

Electric Vehicles

I have a 48 volt club car, It will go in reverse but just a

surge in forward and it...
I have a 48 volt club car, It will go in reverse but just a surge in forward and it kicks out
JA: What year is your Volt?
Customer: 48
JA: Are you fixing your Volt yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I jacked it up to try without a load and the same thing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: All fittings are tight and battery check shows 48.5 volts
JA: Does the battery look like it's leaking? And does it have a strong smell -- like sulfur?
Customer: no
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/22/2017
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you! I will do my best to help.

Year model? Where is the f/r switch? At knee or on the dash?

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
the switch is at the knee year 2008
Phone call session started
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Other