Electric Vehicles

Electric car questions? Ask an electric car mechanic online.

Mine is a gas engine, can you helpmwithit also. It will

Customer Question
Mine is a gas...

Mine is a gas engine, can you helpmwithit also

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

It will start right off then run good for approximately three minutes then just stop like out of gas , but gas flow is good t carb. i have replace carb, coil, fuel pump and spark plug, same result

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your MiniE?

19900

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MiniE yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have replaced coil, carb. fuel pump, spark plug an

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The motor will turn over and fire once, but will not start

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Electric Vehicles
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 3 days by:
11/21/2017
Electric Vehicle Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be due to an issue internally with the engine computer itself.If the computer has an internal fault it will cause issues like this with it needing replaced.The computer signals need to be tested to see if it is found to be at fault with it needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Thanks for your response but it was no help in my case

Your welcome

If there is anything else I can help with on this here let me know as I strive to achieve a 5 star rating.

Thanks Pete

i do not know if you understood that i have a 1990 club car golf cart and it does not have a computer. am wondering if it has points somewhere that i am overlooking?

I apologize as this is all of the info I have on this myself here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete